Monday, April 13, 2009

Be A Part Of The Phenomenon!

If you haven't already heard, this lady Susan Boyle is going to be a phenomenon. I first saw her on Sunday morning after catching the clip on Perez Hilton, and at that time, she only had a few thousand hits on YouTube. Today? Over 1.7 MILLION HITS!!

All the judges and the entire crowd sitting in Britain's Got Talent wrote her off as a total loser because she's kinda weird looking, unemployed, older, and lives with her cat Pebbles. I also was expecting a really terrible performance, especially when she said she was gonna sing I Dreamed A Dream from Les Miserables. Good luck with that, lady ... its a rare breed who can pull off that song.

But then she sang this, and it became crystal clear that she was in fact a rare breed:


AMAZING. AMAZING. AMAZING. I was mad boo-hooing at the end of this. I love a good underdog story and I really hope she wins the competition!!

For the full video with Susan's background and full judge's comments, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY.

No comments:

Post a Comment