Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jon & Kate ... Troubles?


Word on the street is that there is trouble in the world of Jon & Kate Plus 8 ... NOOOOOO!! I love and adore this show and couple, even if Kate can be a total nag and Jon a little lazy with the child rearing.

Allegedly, Jon was out partying with some college chicks at a bar and some anonymous rat said that Jon was complaining about his marriage. Hmmm, sounds totally normal to me. I don't go a day without complaining about Whitestar and/or Blackstar ... and pretty much any other jerk I've ever dated. So does this mean they're breaking up? Probably not, but I don't like that the speculation has hit the tabloids.

Jon & Kate breaking up would be like my parents divorcing ... or worse, like the Cosbys breaking up. I'm already bummed out with the economy and don't think I can take another disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment