Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm Back! Not a Kell-amity ...

Alright, after a couple of weeks of feeling sorry for myself, I'm back to blogging. Mostly because I have so much to say about Real Housewives of New York! The best clip ever:



First point: TEAM BETHENY ALL THE WAY! Kelly needs to get pushed off her high horse stat. I do give it up to Kelly for having some major cajones ... who schedules a meeting to bitch someone out, and then shows up late to said meeting. That's pretty awesome ... an extra douchey move for a douchey meeting.

Second point: Countess is getting de-counted ... happy or sad about this development? I'm not sure. Does this mean we can just call her LuAnn now?

Finally: Ramona's husband Mario ... WEIRDO! I love that he considers himself a professional tennis player and is getting his panties in a bunch over the match with Jill (who, by the way, is my WAY favorite!).

I know I shouldn't love this show, but I am addicted ... it is beyond ridiculous and over the top, but SOOOO good.

No comments:

Post a Comment