Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My New Love Of Life ... Dhani Jones.


I know, I make claims just about every other day on finding a new love of my life but I can't help it ... I'm just a romantic at heart. Or desperate. Same-same.

Have you seen Dhani Tackles The Globe on the Travel Channel? So this pro football player, Dhani Jones, travels the world and takes on various country's national sport. It just premiered this season and so far he's done muay thai in Thailand, Rugby in England, Dragon Boat Racing in Singapore, and some kind of man-grunt-wrestling-in-saw-dust in Switzerland. On top of the sport that he trains for, Dhani also tours the city he's in which always leads to some sort of funny encounter with locals and exotic foods.

Oh, and did I mention that he's a certified Grade A hottie?!? Man, is he scrumptious. I did go a little stalker on him and googled him for about two hours the other day ... hey, cut me a break. My boyfriend is a commitment-phobe, all my friends are married with babies, and I've gained about 15 pounds of recession-depression-related weight.

Watch him!! I guarantee you'll love it as much as I do. It usually follows Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmerman, my other fav Travel Channel show.

Wait, is this a bad sign? Oh lord, I'm already in stretchy pants and now I'm watching the Travel Channel pretty regularly ... oh my gawd. I've done lost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment