Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Junk TV Orgasm

I just got back to LA after a 10 day trip to San Francisco, and I have a lot of catching up to do on my DVR! As Whitestar would say, I'm having a "junk TV orgasm." He hates everything I watch, and I can't watch anything anyways since March Madness and Madden pretty much monopolizes any TV time so whenever I get back to my place, I spend a good 15 hours watching TV. Its kinda like heaven.

So, what's new? The Tudors is back!! Yay! I absolutely love love love this show. Jonathan Rhys Meyer has some crazy coked up eyes, but he plays a damn sexy King Henry. I think it sucks that Anne Boleyn got her head chopped off in Season 2 cuz I thought that actress was awesome, but that's the way history goes. I'm not sure how I feel about the new Queen ... we'll see how the season progresses but there's already boobs and mistresses in the next episode so sounds promising. Royalty, scandal, sex ... LOVE IT!

This new 90210 is kinda bleh. I think my love affair with it is over ... I used to watch the original 90210 religiously! Like when it was on FX, Mama Philly Pinot and I would watch 5 hours of it because they would play reruns in the morning, afternoon, and then a new episode at night. *sigh* Those were the good days ...

I'm finally all caught up on Real Housewives of NYC ... the tennis match with Simon is kinda hilarious. He sure is a character! American Idol ... I really like that Allison chick, but let's be real ... Adam is gonna win the whole shebang. Uh, he sang one of my favorite songs EVER a couple of weeks ago and just killed Tracks of my Tears!! Dude, if Smokey Robinson gives you a standing ovation, you pretty much should win the show.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians is still crazy as ever ... I love all their clothes and shoes. Man, I miss shopping. I've been thinking of Kim Kardashian's Shoe Dazzle where they send you a pair of shoes every month and subscription to the online gig is $39/month ... not bad, and she rocked a cute pair of shoes the other day. Did I mention that I miss shopping?!?

I still have a few hours of Heroes, Law & Order: SVU, and How I Met Your Mother left to watch ... when you don't have a job, you sure do have a lot of free time to watch pretty much anything and everything on TV. Now if I can only parlay that into a paying gig ...

No comments:

Post a Comment