Monday, April 13, 2009

Is Stringer Bell Worth $12?

So, my ultimate dream guy Stringer Bell (real name Idris Elba) from the best show ever seen on television, The Wire, (well, aside from Quantum Leap) is in a new movie with Beyonce and Ali Larter called "Obsessed" which is coming out in the next couple of weeks. Check out the trailer below:



Yes, we're talking about what looks to be a major craptastic movie. And on top of it, looks like Stringer has shaved his goatee off and now kinda looks funny ... more corporate and less drug dealer. Not sure if I like this new look. And, lest you have already forgotten, I am broke and unemployed so not sure if I want to spend my 20 duckets on a snoozer like this when I can eat for a week.

Alright, who am I kidding?? I'm TOTALLY going to watch it with Happy Blind Bat, who is a great movie date except for the fact that she hates eating my dry, butter-free popcorn. It has now become tradition for me to order it, and for her to eat a handful so that she can complain about how dry the popcorn is. It ain't a movie without popcorn folks!

1 comment:

  1. Dude! You were totally the first person I thought of when I saw the trailer for this movie. I giggled when Sasha Fierce growled at the stalker lady! hahaha. Can't wait for our popcorn schtick!!

    ReplyDelete